What have we done?
GISAgua was commissioned by Suez. It is a portal that provides spatial supply and drainage consulting services for improving analysis and operation. The data are edited in GISAgua Desktop, which offers all the possibilities of editing and analysing the GIS characteristics and can be consulted on the portal.
What have we contributed?We have developed various tools::
- Supply interruption management that permits the calculation of the network affected by interruptions in the water supply, both in the office and on the street. It also enables the user to rapidly know the areas in which supply is interrupted and the users affected by the interruption and report the supply incident by e-mail.
- Synchronisation of connections which connects the technical system data (GISAgua) to the commercial system (AquaCIS). Through their geolocation, it provides and checks the link between a supply connection and the associated users. This allows the customers to be incorporated into the operations flow and improves communications. For instance, they are automatically informed about the effects of the interruption in supply due to an incident.
- Assistance in implementing GISAgua in new national and international customers.
- Adaptation of data in new customer implementations.
- Administration and support to GISAgua portal and Desktop users.
- Drafting of documentation for users and managers.
- Management of change and training.